Tough Borosilicate Glass Shrimp Feed Dish
Tough Borosilicate Glass Shrimp Feed Dish - Never run out of food for shrimps - Prevent food spilling & aquarium Contamination - Heavy-duty, transparent Basin - For Shrimp Food or fish's Tubifex Worms
- SAVES MONEY ON EXPENSIVE SHRIMP FOOD --- To keep your pet shrimp at optimum health and happiness, it is crucial to feed them nutritious, high quality food. The practical SunGrow Glass Feeding Dish helps to prevent additional food costs due to spillage by securely containing pellets, flakes, worms and more. When food is placed in this convenient glass basin, it stays there instead of falling into the rocks and soil then getting swept away during maintenance.
- REDUCES CONTAMINATION AND BACTERIA --- Many things, such as overfeeding and food debris, can create undesirable bacteria in your tank. Because the Shrimp Feed Dish by SunGrow keeps food inside the basin instead of outside floating freely in the water and eventually settling in the bottom of your tank. There is a far less chance of planaria bloom and contamination. Spend less time on cleaning and more time enjoying with your playful aquatic pets.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN AND SANITIZE --- The smooth, glass material used to make the SunGrow Shrimp Feeding Dish is low-maintenance, easy to wash and able to handle high temperatures. For regular cleanings, simply remove any leftover food and give it a quick rinse with soap and water. If you would like to sanitize the feed dish on occasion, it can easily be steam sterilized.
- SAFE, HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS --- Long lasting and reliable, the SunGrow Shrimp Feed Dish is confidently made with heavy-duty borosilicate glass. This high quality glass is widely used in cookware, windows and laboratory instruments because it can handle extreme temperatures and has a greater resistance to chemical corrosion. Some competitors use less durable acrylic plastic to construct their feeding dishes.
- BLENDS PERFECTLY INTO THE BACKGROUND --- The perfectly sized 2.5” (6cm) wide and 0.5” (1.5cm) deep takes on the appearance of its background and blends beautifully into the environment without any disturbance or distraction. This convenient transparency allows you to easily see how much food is left in the dish and if you need to fill it up or buy more food before leaving for vacation. Always be prepared and never run out of food with the practical Glass Feeding Dish from SunGrow.
We Also Recommend
Betta Bed Kit (6 Beds + 2 Suction Cups) by Sungrow - Non-plastic, BPA-Free Hammock