SunGrow Shrimp Woods, 5” Climbing Logs, Chew Toy, Stimulating Activity for Little Climbers, Keep Shrimps Busy and Active, Long Dried Aquarium Décor Adds Raw Beauty, 3 Pcs, 30 Packs
Vendor: Luffy Pets
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: PET-AQ-HW-SCA-2/5a-Box-of-30
- ✔ CREATE PICTURESQUE, REALISTIC HABITAT FOR SHRIMPS--- Shrimps are uncomplicated pets to take care of. However, their health should not be taken for granted. The 3-piece Cholla Woods by SunGrow is the raw dried husk of the Cholla cactus. It has a soft texture and porous structure that allows you to create a native environment needed by your pets for their overall health.
- ✔EXCELLENT ADDITIONAL FOOD SOURCE --- For shrimps, scavenging is a typical way to look for food. They have plenty of options available in the wild to pursue this activity which accelerates their growth. Thus to have this wood in their habitat is important. They love to chew on this wood. We bet, your shrimps would love this addition.
- ✔PERFECT CLIMBING TOYS --- Shrimps don’t go around, they simply climb over on almost anything. With their tiny legs and claws, they are perhaps the most versatile little climbers on the land. Now, get rid of those plastic or rubber climbing sticks. Setup pieces of Cholla Wood to add some height in their habitat and keep them entertained. They would love to climb and venture up and down on these toys making it their playground. You may even spot some naughty fellas’ taking a nap atop.
- ✔PROVIDES A SECURE HIDEAWAY --- These little climbers are also great hiders and would bury themselves for many different reasons such as shedding, resting, cooling down or simply having fun with their “me time”. Comes in a pack of 3, you can arrange SunGrow Cholla Wood as you wish to make crevices or caves giving your pet areas to hide and rest. A Connectable Coco Tunnel Hut by SunGrow can help complement your habitat for such activities.
- ✔DIRECTIONS FOR USAGE ---. When you receive your order, make sure that you soak it in hot/boiling saltwater and sundry it before placing it into the tank. Once you have waterlogged them, arrange them beautifully, and maximize all the visual and functional benefits these woods can provide. Please note since it is a raw product, not each piece will have a similar girth, which further adds a hint of realism because your shrimps won’t see the same logs thrice.
Setting up a habitat for the adorable pet excites every pet owner. Those who own shrimps know that creating a proper environment for them is both thrilling and challenging at the same time. These adventurous creatures simply want to explore everything. They don’t just go around as being more than crawlers, they are climbers too. Providing something for them to explore in their habitat is essential to keep them happy and healthy.
The 3 pcs pack of Cholla Wood by SunGrow is a shrimp’s supply of the dried cactus skeleton which measures 5 inches in length. Adding these to your terrarium creates a rustic, and beautiful tank decor for shrimp habitat. Apart from adding a nice and rustic look to your tank, this fiddler shrimp accessory will be useful in a lot of ways. They will REALLY like to climb on these, hide or rest in its crevices and even chew these woods for additional energy. Consequently, you will see your shrimps turning more active lately.
These shrimps explore endlessly and want to discover all the fun that their environment can offer. Cholla Wood by SunGrow is just what you need to keep them stimulated even in a 5-gallon shrimp aquarium.
If you think that only shrimps enjoy these wood, we want to tell you that it is loved by several different pets. You may add these in a community fish or shrimp or red-eye turtle tank. You can mount small orchids or attach air plants or aquatic plants like Java fern, anubias, or mosses on this driftwood. It works as a site for small fish and shrimp to find food and shelter or as a hide for Cambarellus. Tropical fish like neon tetras, plecos and kuhli loach love eating the woods. If you have small fish that could be stuck inside the cholla, we suggest plugging the holes on the ends with aquarium gravel. The suggestions to make use of these wood logs are plenty including using it as a trunk for a bird to perch, or a sheltered log cove for a pet reptile
Ever Wondered About Cholla Wood as a Gift?
If you are creative, the possibilities are endless with cholla cactus wood. Found in the American Southwest and desert region of Northern Mexico, each piece serve as handmade art decor.
The cholla wood craft is liked by anyone and everyone. The hollow center makes it perfect for mounting Tillandsia. This rustic little planter looks beautiful with any décor. Apart from that, you may create a handmade cholla skeleton LED lamp or use it as a return gift.
The simple art decor is sure to start conversations. Beautiful displayed on its own or with other air plants or house plants, therefore, making a wonderful and unique gift!
These unique pieces are so easy to hang in any wall so you can create Air Plant Cholla Wood Holder/ Air Plant Gift / Wedding Favors / Tillandsia Terrarium / Home Decor.
SunGrow Pro Tip:
Sometimes you might spot patchy black splotches on the wood. These are nothing, but could be a combination of lichen and dirt. Simply boil for 10 minutes and use a stiff bristle brush to scrub lightly then rinse and your good to go.
You can conveniently customize their length using a saw and you can cut them as per your requirements.
Once done, they are ready to be placed inside the nano bowls and fish jars or even better, use it as a craft.