SunGrow 7 Dog Clickers with Wrist Bands - Colorful & Practical Set of Simple, Convenient & Effective Training Tools for Puppy or Cat - Humanized Scientific Professional Design - Perfect Size & Sound, 30 packs
Vendor: Luffy Pets
Availability: In Stock
Product Code: PET-DOG-TRAIN-3-Box-of-30
- A MUST-HAVE DEVICE FOR EFFECTIVE SOUND TRAINING --- The durable, plastic and extremely portable SunGrow Dog Training Clicker functions perfectly as a useful sound training tool. Train your dog to fetch, roll over, shake, quiet down and more with the easy and efficient SunGrow Dog Clicker. Consistency is crucial in training your dog and having numerous clickers in different areas helps you be prepared and increases the success of the sound training. The dog clicker is extremely useful in training
- PACK OF SEVEN MEANS YOU’LL NEVER BE WITHOUT ONE --- Keep one in your purse, one in your vehicle and one in the kitchen and you still have 4 more to put on various places. It’s practical as well as economical. With seven SunGrow Dog Clickers, you will never miss a chance to train your pet. Just click and train your pet in this positive, easy way with big button clickers.
- CONVENIENT KEYCHAIN AND WRIST ATTACHMENT --- The ergonomic design of Sungrow Dog Clicker makes it comfortable and secure. It is attached to a standard keychain ring and elastic bracelet. Wear it on your wrist, OR hang it up or attach it to your handbag, so you don’t drop it and can access easily and quickly. Wrist attachment makes it more comfortable and easier to hold onto, than box clickers when training your pet.
- A VARIETY OF BRIGHT, PLAYFUL COLORS --- Green, red, orange, blue, purple and more, the Pack of Seven lightweight SunGrow Dog Training Clickers comes in an array of bright, vibrant colors. It can be the effective and happy communication mode with the pet. Clickers are great gift for training puppies and young adult dogs!
- SMALL SIZE ELIMINATES POTENTIAL CONFUSION --- Dogs and puppies that are being newly trained may get confused if they see what is making the noise. They might confuse the audible signal with a visual cue in that case. The discreet SunGrow Dog Clicker conveniently fits in the palm of your hand, eliminating any unnecessary complications. The sound is more gentle and softer which makes it more suitable for the hearing frequency of pets, without scaring your noise sensitive pets.
How to Use
- Just press the button on the clicker and it will make a 'click' sound.
- This sound is used as a positive reinforcement while training a dog or a puppy.
- Many professional trainers advise’s to give the dog a treat when they respond correctly
- It strengthens the dog's experience and make the training happier for them.
Versatile, User-Friendly, Lightweight Clickers
Using clickers is a scientific method of training pets. Now you can train your pet to fetch, roll over, shake, quiet down, stop barking, sit and more with the easy and efficient SunGrow Dog Clicker.
Sold in a multi-unit pack of colorful clickers, you can place one in your car, one in your purse, garage, kitchen or wherever else you may have the opportunity to teach your pet.
Consistency is crucial in training your dog and having numerous clickers in different areas helps you be prepared and increases the success of sound training.
The hand-held SunGrow Dog Training Clicker requires just a small amount of pressure to create the clicking sound. You can use the clicker with gloves on, upside down, sideways, with your thumb or with your palm.
When first training your pet, it may be easy for him to confuse the audible signal with a visual cue if he sees the item that is making the noise. The discreet SunGrow Dog Clicker conveniently fits in the palm of your hand, eliminating any unnecessary complications.
Clickers are great tools for training police, guide, disabled, sniffer or hunting dogs. It can not only train the dog but also can be used to train a cat, horse, chicken, sheep, and even hamsters.
They are also a must-have tool for sound-sensitive pets. The light, soft sound of a click makes the Clicker a valuable tool for training visually impaired pets. Despite their vision-issues, they can recognize the sound without any ambiguity.
A Happy Pet Means a Happy Parent
Your pets won’t only be the one having fun; you too will enjoy when you see them working hard for it.