Sea Squirt Acrylic Feeder with 10ml capacity
Sea Squirt Acrylic Feeder with 10ml capacity --- Accurate Dispensing Spot Feeder for Coral, Anemones, Eels, Lionfish, other Organisms - Keeps Hands dry while feeding - Target Liquid Feeding Prong
- FEEDING MADE SIMPLE! TARGET FEEDING FOR YOUR AQUARIUM LIFE - With this acrylic coral feeding stick, you can target-feed liquid phytoplankton to corals or other invertebrates and aquatic animals. Very easy to control and allows you to directly feed your sea squirt, filter feeders and timid fish with ease and comfort.
- EXTENDABLE & ADJUSTABLE LONG TUBE FOR HARD TO REACH AREAS - The capacity of the dropper suction device is 10 ml, while the length is 17" and extendable to 27" for deep aquariums or hard to reach areas. This will ensure your arms and hands don’t get wet when feeding your aquarium life.
- ACCURATE DISPENSING WITH MEASUREMENTS - Graduations in the coral feeder syringe run from tip to bulb end for simple and accurate dispensing. This will ensure you know exactly how much you are feeding your corals or other fish and will prevent overfeeding.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND TO DISASSEMBLE --- The ascidians target feeder can be taken apart and cleaned to ensure that it remains hygienic and sterile when used in your aquarium. It’s also made from very durable material that will last for many years.
- CAN BE USED AS A SIPHON OR WATER TESTER --- Not only is this great for target feeding, you can use this graduated bulb syringe squirter as a tool for siphoning out small things or blowing jets to clean substrate or rock crevices. It can also be used to draw out small amounts of water for testing in water testing kits.