Rhinox Nano CO2 Diffuser For Tank size under 20 Gallon
Rhinox Nano CO2 Diffuser -- Keeps aquarium plants healthy with CO2 injection - 3-minutes to setup - Works best with Pressurized CO2 tank - For Tank size under 20 Gallon
- CREATE CO2 RICH, PLANT-FRIENDLY AQUARIUM --- The Rhinox Nano CO2 Diffuser is the ideal solution for supplying aquarium plants with the carbon dioxide they need. By creating a CO2-rich, plant-friendly environment, it ensures hydrophytes’ better nutrition and health. Get rid of dropping leaves, turning yellow or melting away plants.
- ERGONOMIC RHINOX DESIGN ENSURING MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE --- Rhinox intelligently employs the latest technology and the best material for maximum performance. It has extra fine porous ceramic micro bubble diffuser plate that rises slowly and ensures efficient diffusion of carbon dioxide in the tank. What’s more, the reactor’s cylindrical shape contributes to slowing down water speed, thus giving bubbles even more time to disperse their CO2 before rising to the surface. Common and ideal for small
- UNOBTRUSIVE & AESTHETICALLY APPEALING --- Composed of fine, see-through glass, which blends in with the aqueous environment of the aquarium, the Rhinox Nano CO2 Diffuser is both visually unobtrusive and aesthetically appealing. The gurgling effusion of tiny bubbles adds an element of vitality, interest & movement to the aquarium. It results in a better, healthier and more stimulating habitat for the aquatic life and helps prevent the buildup of harmful algae.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE WITH AN INCLUDED SUCTION CUP --- With minimal parts, the Rhinox is easy to assemble, install and operate, and pleasingly low-maintenance. Thanks to a suction cup (included), which stabilizes diffuser to tank wall, installation is not only straightforward, but adjustable as well. Furthermore, it is compatible with pressurized tanks that have a maximum capacity of 20 U.S. gallons, as well as with DIY yeast bottles.
- VALUE FOR MONEY --- High-quality, high-performance and high aesthetics coupled with low-maintenance and low cost make the Rhinox Nano the best value for money among CO2 diffusers of its class, providing countless benefits for aquarium flora and fauna alike, as well as obvious advantages to aquarium owners.