Natural Looking Reptile Plants
Natural Looking Reptile Plants --- Vibrant Green Terrarium Plastic Plants by SunGrow - 6.5ft Easy to Clean Silk Leaves - Creates Natural Hiding Spot for Reptiles and Amphibians - Suction Cups Included
- DESIGNED TO REPLICATE NATURAL HABITAT --- With an attractive, realistic feel, the plastic terrarium plant is designed to replicate the plants that your pet would find in nature. The lifelike decor not only makes your habitat more vibrant and colorful, but it also gives your iguana, lizard or turtle a sense of being at home in the wild.
- IDEAL FOR AREAS WHERE LIVE PLANTS CANNOT SURVIVE --- Because artificial plants do not require nearly as much maintenance, they are far easier to take care of. The SunGrow aquarium plant has the same decorative and functional benefits as live plants. However unlike living plants, they do not need light, food or even water to thrive and survive so they are ideal for frogs and toads, salamanders and newts.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION WITH INCLUDED SUCTION CUPS --- Depending on your specific habitat and decor, there are a couple of installation options. For land dwelling reptiles, you may opt to spread the plant at the bottom of your tank for a dynamic landscape. In an underwater environment, there are suction cups included to attach to the glass walls.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN, PET-SAFE MATERIALS --- Made with pet-friendly silk leaves securely affixed to non-toxic polyethylene stems and vines, the 6.5ft (2M) SunGrow Reptile Plant is very easy to clean and disinfect. For a quick clean, simply rinse under warm tap water; a more in-depth disinfecting can be done with bleach.
- ✔ BEAUTIFUL IN DIY CREATIVE HOME DECOR --- While the SunGrow Plant for reptiles works wonderfully in any aquatic, reptilian or amphibian habitat; it also works when used creatively in home decor. Use it along with artificial flowers to create beautiful, low maintenance decorations for your home or office.