MERIC Mealworm for Reptiles, High Protein Snack for Lizards, Tortoises, Turtles, Snakes, Encourages Variety Feeding and Improved Health, Resealable Zip-Lock Packaging, 3.5 oz.
Availability: Sold Out
- ✔ GREAT ENERGY SOURCE FOR REPTILES --- Provide your Tortoises, Turtles, Lizards, or Snakes pets with a high-energy snack for better health. Mealworms for Reptiles by Meric provides a complete balance of protein, fiber, and fat that helps boost their immunity and aids proper growth.
- ✔ SATISFIES YOUR PET’S HUNTING URGES --- Fulfill your pet’s ferocious side! Set-up a mealworm hunt and give them not only food for their tummies but also physical and mental exercise. These activities can also help lower their stress level.
- ✔ CAN BE MIXED WITH OTHER FEEDERS --- These frozen, dried mealworms encourage variety feeding, which reptiles love. You can mix with veggies or other feeders such as hornworms, superworms, silkworms, butterworms, waxworms, and crickets.
- ✔ EASY TO USE --- Pet parents will find our pack of mealworms convenient. You have to dust it with calcium, mineral, and other essential vitamin supplements specific to the type of reptile you have before feeding. The number of mealworms to serve is also dependent on age. Once done, you can seal the pack again for the next feeding schedule.
- ✔ CAN BE FED TO OTHER PETS --- A versatile feeder, this pack of mealworms also support the nutritional needs of other pets. You can utilize this to feed hedgehogs, chickens, hamsters, birds and can also be used as fish bait.
Are you looking for an easy-to-serve and nutritious meal for your reptiles?
Protein plays a vital role in providing better health for reptiles. Protein-rich mealworms make a great food staple for your bearded dragons, geckos, water dragons, and other lizards. This insect is a worm-like darkling beetle’s larva that will give your pets a nourishing treat and they’ll love to munch. The 0.2 oz. pack of Mealworms for Reptile by Meric spares you from dealing with live insects to be fed to your pets. These crawlies are conveniently packed in a resealable zip lock. Before serving it, you need to soak in hot water for rehydration then put other supplements that your pets need. Since they love variety in what they eat, you can be creative and can mix other feeders. It gives additional crunch and texture to their meals.
To ensure that you feed your reptiles properly, please be guided by the following:
Avoid feeding too often or too much at one meal.
Do not feed at the wrong time of the day or night.
If serving prey, ensure that it is thoroughly defrosted and warmed.
Product Weight: 0.22 lbs. (100 g) per pack
Packaging Type: Ziplock bag
Feeding your reptiles has never been this fun and easy.