Meric DIY Wood Birdhouse, 11.8"x7.6"x10.2" Nest Box, 1.4" Hole for Small Birds, Secure Hideout, Predator Guard for Privacy, Includes 6 Pre-Cut Panels and No-Rust Hardware, Assembly Required
Availability: Sold Out
- ✔ EXCITING DIY PROJECT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY --- With the Meric DIY Wood Birdhouse, parents have an excellent opportunity to spend entertaining quality time with their children. While adults work on assembling the pieces, kids can paint and decorate the semi-finished wood panels. Families can then gather together and watch as feathered friends visit the bird house they collectively created.
- ✔ PROVIDES BIRDS WITH COMFORT AND SECURITY --- Attract a variety of small birds by providing them with the comfort and security of the cozy Meric Nesting Hut. With its predator guard, this 11.8"x7.6"x10.2" wood hideout is an excellent place for birds to build a nest or have a rest. To make the house more enticing, place some bird seed inside for your feathered visitors.
- ✔ SIMPLE ASSEMBLY WITH INSTRUCTIONS --- The DIY Wooden Birdhouse from Meric comes complete with all the pieces you need for assembly, including wood panels, screws and connectors. The only tool you need to supply is a standard screwdriver. Simply follow the easy to understand instructions and you can construct the attractive and functional bird hut in under an hour.
- ✔ FEATURES ELEVATED FLOOR AND AIR VENTS --- Making the Meric DIY Wood Bird Hut even more special is the elevated mesh floor and functional air vent. The air vent allows for optimum airflow which is imperative for bird health. The elevated mesh floor keeps debris off birds' feet and restricts insect invasions.
- ✔ ENJOYED BY FINCHES, WRENS AND MORE --- Designed for the avian species in mind, the 11.8"x7.6"x10.2" Nest Box from Meric is perfect for small-sized birds. With a 1.4" wide peephole, species such as finches, wrens, sparrows, starlings, robins and more can go inside for shelter. Place the wooden bird house near a window so you can watch all types of beautiful birds visit throughout the day.
Benefits of a Beautiful Bird House
There are many bird species that benefit from a backyard birdhouse like the Meric DIY Wood Nesting Box. Finch, sparrows, wrens, warblers and swallows are just a few of the beautiful birds you will enjoy the shelter and protection of the birdhouse. Nesting birds can set up a cozy spot inside to lay their eggs. In addition to the many benefits to birds, it can also be helpful for humans. Birdwatching is a relaxing and enjoyable pastime which lowers stress and anxiety. Attracting birds to your yard is also an excellent way to conserve wildlife, and pollinate flowers.
Tips on Installing your Bird Hut
When installing your finished birdhouse, there are a few things to consider about its location. The bird hut should be at a height of between 5 feet to 30 feet to give shelter to your feathered friends from predators. Think about your favorite birdwatching window and choose a spot where you can easily see your avian visitors. Most birds prefer a sunny and open space as opposed to wooded or densely shaded areas.