LCD Digital Betta Thermometer - Comes with 2 Suction Cups and Battery
LCD Digital Betta Thermometer by SunGrow - Maintains Betta's Natural Habitat - Protect From Diseases - Easy to Install - Comes with 2 Suction Cups and Battery - Accurately Reads Tank Water Temperature
- MAINTAINS NATURAL TROPICAL HABITAT FOR BETTA--- In nature, betta fish are often found in warm and hot waters in low altitude areas such as Burma and Thailand. For the healthiest and most active betta, it is important to make their environment as close as possible to their natural habitat. Since betta are accustomed to consistent tropical temperatures, having an effective betta thermometer is essential to ensure the perfect temperature for your pet fish.
- ACCURATELY MONITORS BETTA TANK WATER TEMPERATURE --- When it comes to monitoring the water temperature of your betta tank, the most useful tool you can find is an aquarium thermometer. Don’t let your betta tell you it’s too cold or hot in the tank for them, by getting ill, and risk losing them. The durable, reliable Digital Thermometer from SunGrow quickly tells you the temperature at a quick glance any time, so that you can make potentially life saving adjustments to your betta tank water.
- SHOWS TEMPERATURE IN FAHRENHEIT OR CELSIUS --- SunGrow Digital Thermometer clearly displays the temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius and has a measurement range of -58° to +158°F and -50° to +70°C. If the water temperature is outside of that range, the screen will display L° for low temps and H° for high temps.
- HELPS PROTECT BETTA FROM DISEASES LIKE FUR COAT SYNDROME --- As they are so sensitive to water temperature changes, betta are particularly susceptible to diseases such as Fur Coat Syndrome. It is a dermal bacterial infection that discolors betta’s fins and covers your fish in a furry mold. Fur Coat Syndrome is nearly always fatal within 30hrs of symptoms showing and is highly contagious. However, this disease is easily prevented if you keep your betta’s water between 78° and 80° Fahrenheit.
- ENSURE HAPPINESS & LONGEVITY OF BETTA --- Being able to quickly and accurately read your betta tank’s water temperature is essential to keeping your betta fish healthy. Changes in water temperature can greatly stress out betta fish and seriously harm their immune system. By using SungGrow Digital Thermometer,you ensure the happiness and longevity of your betta.
We Also Recommend
Mini Catappa Indian Almond Leaves: Promotes Betta Breeding, Lowers Water Tank pH, Decreases Stress in Fish, Shrimp and Frogs, Improves Habitat, Aquarium Decoration
SunGrow 50 Naturally Grown, Pesticide-Free Alder Cones for Shrimps - Lowers pH level, Fight Bacteria and Prevent Fungal Infections in Aquatic Environment - Perfect for both big & small Aquariums