JOR Tourmaline Balls for Betta, Over 30 Beneficial Elements, Calcium-Rich Fish Nourishment, Beads for Active Fish, Aquarium Décor, 20 Balls/Pack
Availability: In Stock
- ✔ FOR ACTIVE FISH --- Calcium-enriched, these sources of nourishment balls activate the muscles and develop strong bones. This betta energy ball, with its intrinsic properties, restores fatigue and makes fish energetic. An agile and active breed also multiply in higher numbers.
- ✔ ENHANCES WATER QUALITY --- These gray balls purify water. These balls are also rich in calcium and help maintain the pH level of the tank for bettas and other tropical fish.
- ✔ MAKES FISH LIVE LONGER --- When bettas consume our water conditioner balls, they are healthier and make them live longer.
- ✔ AQUARIUM DECOR THAT COMPLEMENTS LIVE DECOR --- Aside from great health benefits, these energy balls would look great in your tanks too. Its round shape and color fit perfectly to any theme you want to convey by giving a distinct look and feel.
- ✔ ESSENTIAL FOR OVERALL FISH DEVELOPMENT --- Perfect health for your betta is an assurance when you include Jor Beads. These are Tourmaline balls which completes your tropical fish’s food requirements including calcium, iron, boron and manganese among 30 other elements.
Keeping a healthy tank should not really be a challenging task either for first time or seasoned fish hobbyists. One just needs to know all the essential elements that can assist you in doing so without being so paranoid about your betta’s condition. Jor’s calcium-enriched gray beads (20 pcs) for Betta can help in achieving that healthy tank you always aspire of.
Composed of all the essential minerals that your betta pets need like iron, boron and manganese, these are also calcium-enriched Tourmaline balls that can deliver an infinite number of benefits. They not only provide the right nourishment for your bettas, but also helps in keeping their habitat clear. With its raw beauty, these mineral balls will surely beautify your tank too. Definitely a beauty with a purpose!
For best results, ensure to prepare your tank properly before putting these magical beads. Open and soak the balls in a separate water container for about 2 hours. You are now ready to put them in the fish tank. Per 14 gallon of water, you can put 8-10 Jor calcium balls and change them every three months.