JOR Shrimp Alder Cones, Unique Aquarium Decor Benefits Shrimp and Tropical Fish, Maintains Optimal pH, Softens Water, Value Pack of 30 Cones
Availability: Sold Out
- ✔ CLOSER TO NATIVE HABITAT --- In the wild, debris drops into shrimp habitat and add elements that color their water brown and benefit freshwater shrimp and tropical fish. Adding JOR Alder Cones to your tank will bring your aquarium closer to your pets’ native home and will lower stress considerably.
- ✔ SOFTENS WATER, LOWERS pH --- Alder cones will automatically lower your tank’s pH and softens hard water. No complicated measuring needed, start with one cone for every 10 gallons and adjust as needed. You don’t have to worry about kids or other pets getting into man-made substances with JOR Alder Cones.
- ✔ SHRIMPS WITH VIBRANT COLORS --- Feeling a little stagnant? Have a creative block? Ancient Egyptians believed the cones were a symbol of enlightenment and greater intuition. The Romans valued the cones as a harbinger of fertility and productivity. Whether you want to breed shrimp or add some positive vibes to your home, our unique and charming adler cones are the perfect solution.
- ✔ YUMMY SNACK BAR --- JOR Alder Cones are a great source of food. These milky filaments are a sign of a well-balanced tank and provide a loved snack for shrimps, snails, and plecos.
- ✔ GLOBAL BEAUTY --- JOR Alder Cones create the wonder and enchantment of global waters. Each cone is unique, untouched by man and measures approximately 0.5”-1” (1.25-2.5 cm). They add an interesting texture and ambiance to any home and are so practical. Your shrimp and fish will love nibbling on them and pushing them around while they quietly soften and improve the water.
You can use JOR Alder Cones straight from the package. This will give your tank water a beautiful brownish-tea color. This coloring comes from highly beneficial elements that normally occur in alder cones and are then present in shrimp and fish native habitat as alder cones fall into the ponds and streams. These elements help maintain proper water pH. If you do not want your tank water to have a brownish hue, simply boil JOR Alder Cones for five minutes, let them cool, and change the water. Then boil again for another five minutes. Soak them in cold water for several hours and then add them to your tank. The cones will sink to the bottom in 2-3 days.