Fully Submersible Water Heater for Aquariums
Fully Submersible Water Heater for Aquariums --- Automatically Maintains Temperature - Adjustable temperature gauge for tropical fish - Explosion-proof Heating rod with Indicator Light
- ENSURE YOUR BETTA FISH GROW AND THRIVE --- It is absolutely essential that your aquaria should be heated between 77° and 82°F for optimal comfort and metabolic efficiency of your betta fish. Any temperature below 70°F will cause your bettas to enter a state of minimal activity and they will be stressed and miserable. Make sure Betta are at their optimal health and performance with this heater.
- FULLY SUBMERSIBLE 100% WATERPROOF AQUARIUM HEATER--- The wattage of this aquarium heater is 10 watts. It has been designed with tougher than glass and completely sealed polymer quality that can be submerged into your tank. The heating element is surrounded by a thick plastic to ensure 100% protection of your fish. It is also explosion-proof, and has an anti-scald surface.
- AUTOMATICALLY REACHES THE PERFECT PRESET TEMPERATURE --- The smart aquarium heater saves you the trouble of constantly keeping a check on the temperature of your tank. The Betta heater by SunGrow will automatically shut down when it will reach 82 degrees Fahrenheit. This ensures that the temperature is not too high for your fish.
- CREATES THE IDEAL CONDITIONS FOR YOUR BETTA FISH --- Betta are tropical fish. That means they need warmer water to live in. This heater will create the ideal conditions for your betta fish to thrive in. The warm water will keep your betta fish calm and happy and make their metabolic process efficient.
- INCLUDES SUCTION CUPS FOR EASY INSTALLATION ---- Easily install the SunGrow Betta Heater by using the built-in suction cups to attach to your tank. The best location to place the heater is in the stream of a powerhead or near the water flow, such as the outlet (or inlet) from the filter. This way the heat is evenly distributed throughout your tank.