Floro Air Plant Fertilizer for Tillandsia, Keeps Plants Healthy, House Plant Maintenance in 2-Minutes, Water-Soluble Based Plant Food, 1 Spray Bottle, 1 Fertilizer Bag Included
Availability: In Stock
- ✔ GIVE YOUR HOME OR OFFICE SPACE A STYLISH UPDATE WITH AIR PLANTS --- Bromeliads or air plants are quite low maintenance than usual plants. People love creating their own aeriums in the home or office space using these epiphytes. Plants like Spanish moss or sky plants bear a positive health impact on the people. Floro Air Plant Fertilizer helps them to thrive effectively.
- ✔ THREE LONG-LASTING AIR PLANT FERTILIZER BAGS --- The Floro Air Plant Fertilizer comes with one fertilizer bag (and an empty spray bottle) using which you can make three bottles of fertilizer from a pack. A single pack of 8 ounces can last for months altogether because only a small amount of fertilizer concentrate is needed once a week.
- ✔ EASY-TO-USE FERTILIZER --- Preparation: Just pour the content of 1 water-soluble fertilizer into the empty spray bottle and fill it to the brim with water. Mix well. Post the water schedule, spray the fertilizer on each plant once every week. Consequently, you will soon have new plant buds and pods.
- ✔ GIVE YOUR AIR PLANTS THE ENERGY THEY NEED --- Regular fertilizers need soil to work effectively, but the Floro Air Plant Fertilizer doesn’t need the soil to break down. You will get the ready-to-use formula of NPK in the right proportions of 17:8:22.
- ✔ FERTILIZER IMPARTS ENERGY TO MAINTAIN AND CREATE NEW PLANT CELLS --- Floro Air Plant Fertilizer imparts energy to the air plant or bromeliads such as the pink quill, fuego, and cotton candy which maintains the plant health and helps in creating new leaves. This mineral-rich fertilizer provides the extra needed energy to reproduce and bloom.
Having an Aerium (Air Plant Terrarium) at home or at your workplace brings positive energy and also gives a stylish twist to your mundane white walls or side table. You can arrange them in any area and in any style. Air plants look great as architectural elements. They can bring life to any dull space both indoors and outdoors. The best part about bromeliads or air plants is that they are very easy to care for and are low maintenance, unlike other plants. And Floro Air Plant Fertilizer makes this maintenance, even more, easier.
These houseplants grow without soil and require filtered sunlight and mist just a couple of times each week. Since their leaves retain water, you need to spray this air plant food only once a week.
Bromeliads, for most of the time, take what they require from the environment, but if you supplement them with Floro Air Plant Fertilizer, expect to get vibrant blooms and nourished pups, sooner than ever.
The 8-ounce plant food is very easy to use. It comes with an empty spray bottle and three ready to use fertilizer bags. You just need to put one water-soluble fertilizer bag at a time in the spray bottle and fill it with water to the brim. Mix it well and spray it according to the plants watering schedule.
The pack already contains the right proportion of (17:8:22) NPK. Your plants will get what they need from this mixture. But, do NOT over-fertilize because it may have an adverse impact on the plants.
As an environmentally-conscious inhibitor, care for your aerium and bring home the Floro Air Plant Fertilizer.