BPA-Free Plastic Rhinox DIY Co2 Bubble Counter
BPA-Free Plastic Rhinox DIY Co2 Bubble Counter - Accurate Co2 Reading for Healthier Fish and Aquatic Plants - Quick & Simple to Connect to Aquariums - Used with Rhinox Co2 Diffuser Set
- HELPS CONTROL AMOUNT OF Co2 IN YOUR TANK WATER --- The durable and safe CO2 Bubble Counter is used in conjunction with the Rhinox CO2 Diffuser Set to help control how much CO2 is in your aquarium water. The transparent non-BPA plastic that the counter is made of makes it easy to see the bubbles so you can effectively determine the bubbles per second. Bubbles are formed by the CO2 gas in the water; therefore, the more bubbles, the more CO2.
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS WITHOUT INTRUSION --- Quick and easy to set up, the efficient 2” x 1” x 0.8” high-quality DIY CO2 Bubble Counter from SunGrow simply connects to your current CO2 diffuser tube. Fill the bubble counter with water, attach it to the tube and then use the included suction cup to securely fasten it to the outside wall of your aquarium. Being outside of your tank, there is no distraction from the beauty of your underwater environment.
- EASY TO READ ACCURATE WATER LEVEL --- Once the Rhinox Bubble Counter is installed and attached, it is time to count the bubbles. A solid black line against a transparent vessel clearly indicates how much water you should put into your CO2 regulator. It should be filled at just below the black line. Having the correct amount of water in your bubble counter is essential to accurately count the bubbles and determine the amount of CO2 in your tank water.
- SAFER THAN CHEMICAL ENHANCERS --- Certain types of fish and aquatic plants (such as glosso and bunch plants) thrive in habitats with a higher level of CO2 in their water. Liquid treatments such as CO2 boosters and even simple additives like baking soda can have unwanted side effects. Adding a CO2 diffuser and bubble counter to your aquarium setup is a safe and all natural way to effectively add CO2.
- HEALTHIER ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR FISH & PLANTS --- Overactive or deficient amounts of CO2 in your tank water can cause undue stress on your fish and plants. Too much CO2 in the water can cause the pH levels to drop. A fully functioning CO2 system with a Rhinox DIY Bubble Counter gives you happier and healthier aquatic pets and brighter, faster growing plants.