Betta LED Light
Betta LED Light -- Soothing light for Betta - White and Blue bulbs for Day and Night view - Flexible Metal Arm to adjust angle - Illuminate fish tank with low radiation, energy-saving light
- SLIM DYNAMIC DESIGN, ILLUMINATE YOUR AQUARIUM WITH LED LIGHTS --- Your java moss, marimos, banana plants, snails , critters, betta fish and other fish will thrive under these powerful Led lights. You can plug these 6500K/ day light LED lights into a timer and have them illuminate your tank as and when you decide.
- SCREW ON FLEXIBLE METAL ARM FOR ADJUSTING ANGLE OF THE LIGHT--- Easily screw on these aquarium lights using the adjustable clip that will fit onto all standard tanks. The metal neck of the lights can be turned around 360 degrees so you can position the lights at any angle or distance from the surface of the water.
- VERY BRIGHT TWO COLOR LED FISH TANK LIGHTS --- LED lights are much brighter than regular incandescent lights. The rectangular shaped headlamp contains 24 LED bulbs - 18 white and 6 blue. These will light up your tank during the day and during nighttime hours for an ethereal and vivid aquarium. Control lights by switching from blue to white as needed.
- LOW TEMPERATURE, ENERGY-SAVING AND LOW RADIATION --- These lights are extremely energy-efficient. They can last up to 10,000 hours of use. Additionally, they will not affect the temperature of your tank water in any way. These bright lights are 1.5 watts and will not heat up.
- NOT TOO BRIGHT AND NOT TOO DIM --- This aquarium night lighting unit is neither too bright nor too dim, but have the perfect brightness for illuminating your betta bowls or small fish tanks. The lights will produce a beautiful halo effect on the water and your fish and plant will come to life under these lights.
We Also Recommend
Betta Bed Kit (6 Beds + 2 Suction Cups) by Sungrow - Non-plastic, BPA-Free Hammock