Betta Feeding Ring with Secure Suction Cup
Betta Feeding Ring -- Reduces Wastage & Maintains Water Quality - Practical Floating Food Square held by Secure Suction Cup - Suitable for Flakes & other Floating Fish Foods
- FITS PERFECTLY IN A BETTA TANK --- At a convenient size of 4” x 4” (10cm x 10cm), the lightweight Square Feeding Ring for Betta Fish from SunGrow is constructed of safe, high quality black plastic and comes complete with a matching black suction cup to hold it securely in place. You also have the option of allowing the fish feeder to float freely along the surface of your freshwater tank or saltwater aquarium.
- REDUCES DEBRIS BY KEEPING FOOD CONTAINED --- By placing your pet fish’s food directly into the feeder square, it inhibits the flakes and betta pellets from floating into unwanted places such as the filter. A cleaner aquarium filter is far more effective at keeping your tank’s water at a higher quality level and reduces excess debris throughout the tank.
- PREVENTS FISH FROM BEING BULLIES --- A great way to prevent fish in a community tank from being bullies is to use multiple floating feeding rings. Fill one square fish feeder and allow your more aggressive fish to dash over to eat. Once they are occupied, add floating fish food to a second feeding square for the more timid fish. Bullies can’t hog all the rings, so add as many as you feel necessary so all your fish can eat in peace.
- ENCOURAGES PICKY EATERS TO EAT MORE --- Some fish are more finicky than others or may be a bit more shy and not want to eat with the other fish. The SunGrow Floating Fish Feeding Ring allows you to feed specialty foods to the pickier fish while sprinkling standard floating fish food to the general population of fish. It won’t take long for your finicky fish to quickly learn that the square fish feeder is where to find their supper.
- SAVES BETTA FISH OWNERS TIME AND MONEY --- Effective and creative, the Square Feeding Ring for Betta Fish is fantastic at saving money on excess food, maintaining high-quality water and reducing filter clogging. Placing your betta pellets or flakes into a specified area means that you can control the dispersal of food and more is eaten and less is wasted. Less stray food and filter clogs allows you to spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your pet fish.