6 Assorted Turbo Hermit Crab Shells
6 Assorted Turbo Hermit Crab Shells --- Growth Shells for Crabs - Essential for Hermies Who Need a New Home - Allows for Proper Growth - Multipurpose Conches for Home, Aquarium or Crab Tank Decor
- GIVE YOUR HERMIT CRABS A NEW HOME --- Hermit crabs in nature will look for a new home once they outgrow their seashell. Generally they choose a snail sea shell and tuck themselves inside to protect their delicate bodies from the sun and predators. If you keep hermit crabs at home, you will need to provide your hermy with a new shell yourself to make them feel comfortable and protected at all times.
- REAL TURBO SHELLS IN A VARIETY OF COLORS --- These conch shells or turbo shells are 100% genuine shells from the sea shore. Each one is completely natural and unpolished. In your pack of 6 sea shells you can find beautiful hues of blue, green, silver, pearly white and browns. You may even be lucky enough to find some speckled or striped turbo shell for your hermit crabs.
- VALUE PACK OF 6 SEASHELLS --- This pack of 6 crab changing shells are very practical and useful especially if you own a whole gang of little hermit crabs. Leave the shells in their terrarium for them to use once they shed their old home. Each shell will be 2 inches or larger in length. The shell opening measures between 0.75"-1.25".
- USE FOR DECORATING YOUR HOME OR AQUARIUM --- Even if you don’t own any hermit crab, you can use these conch sea shells to decorate your bathroom or add a nautical theme to your living room. You can also place these shells into an aquarium to add some interest to the aquascape and decor.
- SHELL OPENING FROM 0.75” - 1.25” --- Measure your hermit crab first. The opening size of the sea shell should be 1/8" bigger than your hermit crab's big claw. You should measure the length of the largest claw, not how wide it is. Do not force your crab to change shells, as they will do this themselves when they are ready.