2 Aquarium Water Change Gloves by SunGrow (19")
2 Aquarium Water Change Gloves by SunGrow (19") - Keep hands & arms dry, allergen- and contamination-free during Fish tank maintenance: Elastic forearm seal and prevent leaks: Heavy-duty construction
- PREVENT YOUR PETS FROM CONTAMINATION: Every aquarium owner knows how sensitive fish and aquatic life is. A direct contact of your skin with them or the water that they live in, might contaminate the water and cause its inhabitants allergic reactions. To prevent this unfortunate situation, use SunGrow Aquarium Gloves whenever you perform aquarium tasks, be it shifting the fish or just playing with them with your hands in water.
- MADE USING HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL INCLUDING CASHMERE --- A unique blend of latex and PVC creates a durable waterproof exterior while a soft fine Cashmere lining provides a warm, comfortable interior.
- ARM LENGTH WITH SEAMLESS STITCHING & ELASTIC CUFF --- Keep your hands, arms and sleeves free from water with the extra long 19.6 inches (50 cm) SunGrow Aquarium Gloves with superior seamless stitching. A secure elastic cuff around the wrist of each glove ensures that the SunGrow Aquarium Gloves won’t slide down or fall off while you are wearing them, adding even more protection from water and marine life.
- ANTI SKIDDING DESIGN FOR ADDED SAFETY --- The innovative anti skidding surface of the SunGrow Aquarium Gloves comes is very convenient when handling sensitive aquatic life such as coral, sea anemone and crustaceans.
- DIFFERENT ALTERNATE USES OTHER THAN AQUARIUM MAINTENANCE --- Beyond standard aquarium maintenance, the versatile SunGrow Aquarium Gloves are also useful for a variety of other household tasks such as hand washing your cars, cleaning the bathroom and dish washing.
We Also Recommend
Mini Catappa Indian Almond Leaves: Promotes Betta Breeding, Lowers Water Tank pH, Decreases Stress in Fish, Shrimp and Frogs, Improves Habitat, Aquarium Decoration
Luffy Heart Marimo: Perfect gift, aquarium decor, live green aquatic plant
Luffy Giant Marimo Moss Ball: Live green Plants for aquarium fishes