110V Ceramic Heating Lamp - 150W Infrared Heat Emitter Light Bulb
110V Ceramic Heating Lamp --- 150W Infrared Heat Emitter - Energy-Efficient - For Reptiles, Chicks, Terrariums, Pet Brooders, Coops - Infrared Light Bulb
- PROVIDES MANY HEALTH BENEFITS FOR COLD-BLOODED ANIMALS --- The infrared heat from the SunGrow light bulb penetrates the scales and skin tissue of many reptiles including geckos, tortoises, snakes, bearded dragons, ball pythons and more! The warmth will keep your pets healthy as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation allowing them to stay active.
- FOR PET BROODERS AND CHICKEN COOPS --- People love using the SunGrow heating bulb to warm their pets on a cold winter's night; to keep their organic chickens, chicks, hedgehogs, outdoor rabbit hutches or indoor cockatiel cages warm. Make sure you use the bulb with a porcelain socket. It is a lamp that includes a cage around the bulb to ensure your pets do not get burned.
- PROVIDES HEAT WITHOUT TRANSMITTING LIGHT --- 150-Watt Ceramic heat emitters are an affordable way to provide heat for your pets. The don’t emit any light which makes it suitable for daytime and nighttime use, as it won’t disturb your pets’ sleep.
- HIGH-ENERGY EFFICIENCY --- The ceramic bulb turns the electricity into heat, with no light emission. This makes it much more energy-efficient than regular light bulbs. They can last up to 10,000 hours! The E27 socket, fits all standard home US sockets.
- SOLID CERAMIC HEATING BULB --- Within 10-seconds, your heating lamp will give off very strong heat. The high-purity ceramic clay ensures its anti-crack and waterproof. This means the bulb is safe to use in humid environments, like terrariums or vivariums.
We Also Recommend
Betta Bed Kit (6 Beds + 2 Suction Cups) by Sungrow - Non-plastic, BPA-Free Hammock
Sale price $9.95 Save $3.04