Buy 50 Nano and 50 Giant Marimo and get 10 Nano Marimo Free
Nano Marimos: Size ranges from 1cm to 1.5cm OR 0.5" OR 10mm to 15mm
Giant Marimos: Size ranges from 3cm to 5cm OR 1.5" to 2" OR 30mm to 50mm
- MARIMO, THE ADORABLE PET & LONG-LASTING FRIEND --- An excellent way to bring green back into your lovely tank!
- VERY EASY TO CARE FOR LIVE PLANT --- With minimal storage space and low maintenance. The Marimo is suitable in all shape of vessel, and various lighting conditions. A little love goes a long way! Water change is recommended once a month. These miniature moss balls grow up to a diameter of 25 cm / 10 inches. It makes your tank much more interesting with this live plant!
- IDEAL TEMPERATURE FOR THRIVING --- Avoid temperature of 29°C or higher. Marimo is a slow growing plant, however its growth rate will be expedited at a temperature of between 20°C to 25°C. Note : When Marimo grows, simply roll the marimo on your palm gently in a circular direction. - Place marimo under indoor lighting/ natural lighting. Keep it away from heat. Avoid direct sunlight as it will support algae growth in the bottle.
- MOSS BALL, A RARE, UNIQUE PLANT --- Marimo (まりも) is a species of filamentous green algae (Chlorophyta) found in a number of lakes in the northern hemisphere. Marimo is a special growth form of the species where the algae grow into round green balls with an adorable velvety appearance. Colonies of such balls are only known to form in Iceland, Scotland, Japan and Estonia and are protected in both Japan and Iceland.
- LET THEM GIVE YOU COMPANY --- Marimo available commercially are cultured Marimo, made from algae filaments and are specially produced for export and retail. They will similarly grow, if properly cared for, and provides for a perfect fuss-free desk-top companion for you and your beloved ones.