Meric DIY Wood Birdhouse, 11.8"x7.6"x10.2" Nest Box, 1.4" Hole for Small Birds, Secure Hideout, Predator Guard for Privacy, Includes 6 Pre-Cut Panels and No-Rust Hardware, Assembly Required
- ✔ EXCITING DIY PROJECT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY --- With the Meric DIY Wood Birdhouse, parents have an excellent opportunity to spend entertaining quality time with their children. While adults work on assembling the pieces, kids can paint and decorate the semi-finished wood panels. Families can then gather together and watch as feathered friends visit the bird house they collectively created.
- ✔ PROVIDES BIRDS WITH COMFORT AND SECURITY --- Attract a variety of small birds by providing them with the comfort and security of the cozy Meric Nesting Hut. With its predator guard, this 11.8"x7.6"x10.2" wood hideout is an excellent place for birds to build a nest or have a rest. To make the house more enticing, place some bird seed inside for your feathered visitors.
- ✔ SIMPLE ASSEMBLY WITH INSTRUCTIONS --- The DIY Wooden Birdhouse from Meric comes complete with all the pieces you need for assembly, including wood panels, screws and connectors. The only tool you need to supply is a standard screwdriver. Simply follow the easy to understand instructions and you can construct the attractive and functional bird hut in under an hour.
- ✔ FEATURES ELEVATED FLOOR AND AIR VENTS --- Making the Meric DIY Wood Bird Hut even more special is the elevated mesh floor and functional air vent. The air vent allows for optimum airflow which is imperative for bird health. The elevated mesh floor keeps debris off birds' feet and restricts insect invasions.
- ✔ ENJOYED BY FINCHES, WRENS AND MORE --- Designed for the avian species in mind, the 11.8"x7.6"x10.2" Nest Box from Meric is perfect for small-sized birds. With a 1.4" wide peephole, species such as finches, wrens, sparrows, starlings, robins and more can go inside for shelter. Place the wooden bird house near a window so you can watch all types of beautiful birds visit throughout the day.
Benefits of a Beautiful Bird House
There are many bird species that benefit from a backyard birdhouse like the Meric DIY Wood Nesting Box. Finch, sparrows, wrens, warblers and swallows are just a few of the beautiful birds you will enjoy the shelter and protection of the birdhouse. Nesting birds can set up a cozy spot inside to lay their eggs. In addition to the many benefits to birds, it can also be helpful for humans. Birdwatching is a relaxing and enjoyable pastime which lowers stress and anxiety. Attracting birds to your yard is also an excellent way to conserve wildlife, and pollinate flowers.
Tips on Installing your Bird Hut
When installing your finished birdhouse, there are a few things to consider about its location. The bird hut should be at a height of between 5 feet to 30 feet to give shelter to your feathered friends from predators. Think about your favorite birdwatching window and choose a spot where you can easily see your avian visitors. Most birds prefer a sunny and open space as opposed to wooded or densely shaded areas.
Meric Timothy Sticks, High Fiber Timothy Grass Powder Sticks, Promotes Dental Hygiene and Supports Digestive Health, 20-Pieces
- ✔SUPPORTS DENTAL HEALTH OF GUINEA PIGS, RABBITS, HAMSTERS --- A chew treat with crunchy texture, Timothy Sticks by Meric aids in providing good dental hygiene to your small pets through chewing activity. It helps wear down the continuously growing cheek teeth that can be found in the back of the mouth when grinding motions happen.
- ✔PROMOTES PROPER FUNCTIONING OF SMALL PET’S DIGESTIVE SYSTEM --- This pack of 20 pcs fibrous stick also contains low protein that is appropriate for herbivorous animals. Once chewed, it moves through small and large intestines then its high fiber content helps in the passage of food. It also averts the development of GI stasis or when your pet’s digestive system is slow-moving or blocked which can lead to more health problems eventually.
- ✔MESS- FREE AND HEALTHY --- Made from Timothy Grass Powder, baked and shaped in low temperature and cleansed in high temperature, this no-pigment chew stick pose no effect to your furry friends. Unlike the hay type, you will also be assured that your active chewers will not create mess in and out of the cage as they munch this nutritious treat.
- ✔ENCOURAGES BONDING BETWEEN PET AND PET PARENTS --- Create stronger connection when you hand feed the sticks to your pets. You can also use this as a reward during training and interaction. Regular bonding with them will help your pets know you well. Constant hearing your voice and communication can create stronger connection and it will be easier for pet parents to make their pets come on command.
- ✔BOOSTS POSITIVE BEHAVIOR OF SMALL ANIMALS --- Also serves as a chew toy, this makes your pets to be physically active and mentally stimulated. It helps improve behavior in a limited environment where they are constrained.
The Kind of Care They Need
As a responsible pet owner, it is our duty to provide our pocket pets a healthy and happy life. Their needs should be given special attention including environment, nutrition, and health.
Here are some important things we need to ensure when we choose to welcome them as a family member in our home:
a)Living Condition - These furry companions usually live in pens or cages. Ensure they have comfortable bedding like aspen, pine or paper. These should also need to be changed at least twice a week to keep their fur and paws clean.
b)Continuously Growing Toenails - Toenails of these house pets should be periodically trimmed because once they have grown long and sharp, it will be very uncomfortable and painful. Lack of digging or burrowing in runs will not help to keep their nails trimmed without having someone do it for them. You can have the vet do this professionally should you not be able to do this by yourself.
c)Constantly Growing Teeth and Nutrition - Like their toenails, they experience nonstop growth of their cheek teeth. This is necessary to ensure the animal’s ability to chew throughout their lives. It is essential that they are being supplemented with a chew toy. Giving them Timothy Hay Chew Stick by Meric will not only be able to address possible problematic overgrown teeth but this fiber-rich stick will enable your pets to have a well-functioning digestive system.
The Way to Your Pet’s Heart is Through Their Stomach
Take advantage of these chew sticks so you can develop a special connection with your pets. Being both a toy and chew stick, you can give this as a reward whenever you spend time training or simply playing with them. It also encourages hand feeding and the bonding experience with you will be personal for them. You’ll be able to be closer to your pets and will be able to take care of their health at the same time in a way that they also enjoy without being messy.
MERIC Mealworm for Reptiles, High Protein Snack for Lizards, Tortoises, Turtles, Snakes, Encourages Variety Feeding and Improved Health, Resealable Zip-Lock Packaging, 3.5 oz.
- ✔ GREAT ENERGY SOURCE FOR REPTILES --- Provide your Tortoises, Turtles, Lizards, or Snakes pets with a high-energy snack for better health. Mealworms for Reptiles by Meric provides a complete balance of protein, fiber, and fat that helps boost their immunity and aids proper growth.
- ✔ SATISFIES YOUR PET’S HUNTING URGES --- Fulfill your pet’s ferocious side! Set-up a mealworm hunt and give them not only food for their tummies but also physical and mental exercise. These activities can also help lower their stress level.
- ✔ CAN BE MIXED WITH OTHER FEEDERS --- These frozen, dried mealworms encourage variety feeding, which reptiles love. You can mix with veggies or other feeders such as hornworms, superworms, silkworms, butterworms, waxworms, and crickets.
- ✔ EASY TO USE --- Pet parents will find our pack of mealworms convenient. You have to dust it with calcium, mineral, and other essential vitamin supplements specific to the type of reptile you have before feeding. The number of mealworms to serve is also dependent on age. Once done, you can seal the pack again for the next feeding schedule.
- ✔ CAN BE FED TO OTHER PETS --- A versatile feeder, this pack of mealworms also support the nutritional needs of other pets. You can utilize this to feed hedgehogs, chickens, hamsters, birds and can also be used as fish bait.
Are you looking for an easy-to-serve and nutritious meal for your reptiles?
Protein plays a vital role in providing better health for reptiles. Protein-rich mealworms make a great food staple for your bearded dragons, geckos, water dragons, and other lizards. This insect is a worm-like darkling beetle’s larva that will give your pets a nourishing treat and they’ll love to munch. The 0.2 oz. pack of Mealworms for Reptile by Meric spares you from dealing with live insects to be fed to your pets. These crawlies are conveniently packed in a resealable zip lock. Before serving it, you need to soak in hot water for rehydration then put other supplements that your pets need. Since they love variety in what they eat, you can be creative and can mix other feeders. It gives additional crunch and texture to their meals.
To ensure that you feed your reptiles properly, please be guided by the following:
Avoid feeding too often or too much at one meal.
Do not feed at the wrong time of the day or night.
If serving prey, ensure that it is thoroughly defrosted and warmed.
Product Weight: 0.22 lbs. (100 g) per pack
Packaging Type: Ziplock bag
Feeding your reptiles has never been this fun and easy.
Meric Seagrass Rabbit Mat, Protect Paws from Wire Cage, Relieve Sore Hocks, Handmade Woven Play Bed, Edible Chew Toy, Keep in Cage or on Floor, 1 pc
- HAND-WOVEN USING SEAGRASS WEAVE --- Meric Seagrass Mat is a highly sustainable 8” X 11” (20 x 28cm) mat for Rabbits. It can also be used by guinea pigs, dogs, chinchillas, goffins, hamsters, cockatoos, cats, grays, amazons, eclectus, and macaws. It is made from sustainable seagrass fibers. It is also suitable to be placed inside large cages of the pets.
- EDIBLE CHEW TOY --- If your Rabbit loves to dig and chew, the Meric seagrass mat is ideal. Even the birds love foraging on these mats. In the wild, cavy and other small pets gorge on grass and fiber that’s available in plenty. This also keeps their teeth trimmed. So, bring home the Meric mat and keep away from dust.
- EXTREME RESISTANCE TO WATER --- As seagrass are found in marsh wetlands, they are virtually non-porous. Clearing stains from the Meric seagrass mat is always a breeze and its water-absorbent properties make it all the more durable. If your pet pees on it, simply wipe it off with a damp cloth and it will completely neutralize the odor.
- MULTI-UTILITY PLAY-MAT --- Allow your creative juices to be flowing with the Meric seagrass mat for domestic rodents. You can use it as a great bedding option or use it as a sugar glider toy or a foot toy. Hide small treats in between the layers and your pet will love spending hours exploring, foraging, and chewing. You can also tie some strings at the ends of the mats and make a hammock for your hamster cage.
- SAVE EXPENSIVE ARTIFACTS, CARPETS & FURNITURE FROM THE DAMAGE --- The growing pets love munching on practically anything and everything from carpet to furniture. To stop them, bring home the Meric seagrass mat and they will never look back at your furniture.
If you have a cute, little pet, bring home the 8” X 11” (20 x 28cm) Meric seagrass mat, a yummy chewable, comfortable play-mat for your Rabbit. How can you let go of the play time with your little cavy? This is the only time where you can forge a special connection with them.
The seagrass mat from Meric is a multi-utility mat that you can use either as a bedding or as a chewable toy. There are wired, and plastic mats available in the market, but they are not as comfortable for your dear pet as this seagrass mat. This mat is handmade and beautifully interwoven with seagrass fibers. As your pet starts munching on the mat, you will be spared from the task of washing your carpets or replacing chewed furniture.
The Meric Seagrass Mat is very easy to care and has high water-absorbent properties that rid you of wiping off your pet’s pee each time. Simply use a damp paper towel over the surface and the foul odor (if any) vanishes. It’s hand-woven especially for small animals, and provides utmost comfort to them. It is also suitable to be placed inside large cages. So, as a conscientious pet owner, it is your duty to make a smart move and give your pet only the best!
Meric Pet Bathing Gloves, Comfortable with Seamless Stitching and Elastic Cuff, 1 Pair, 19.6 Inches Long, No-Skid Design, Keep Hands and Arms Dry
- ✔ REMOVES DIRT, GRIME AND LOOSE FUR: Every pet owner knows how sensitive the pet is. When bathing your dog or cat with the gloves from Meric, you can remove loose fur, dirt, and grime conveniently. During the grooming session, certain pets love to play in water. Use our bathing Gloves without getting your arms wet whenever you perform such tasks - now playing in water is so much fun!
- ✔ GENTLE YET DURABLE MATERIAL --- A unique blend of latex and PVC creates a durable waterproof exterior while a soft fine Cashmere lining provides a warm, comfortable interior. Please note that the purple part of the glove is not waterproof. The pair of gloves perfectly fit for use in dogs and cats bathing and handling.
- ✔ ARM LENGTH WITH SEAMLESS STITCHING & ELASTIC CUFF --- Keep your hands, arms and sleeves dry with the extra long 19.6 inches (50 cm) Meric pet bathing Gloves with superior seamless stitching. A secure elastic cuff around the wrist of each glove ensures that the Meric pet bathing Gloves won’t slide down or fall off while you are wearing them, adding even more protection from water.
- ✔ NO-SKID DESIGN --- The no-skid surface of the Meric pet bathing Gloves makes it very convenient when handling the pet.
- ✔ DIFFERENT ALTERNATE USES --- Beyond standard pet bathing maintenance, the versatile Meric pet bathing Gloves are also useful for a variety of other household tasks such as hand washing your cars, maintaining aquariums, scrubbing the bathroom, removing dirt and grime from kitchen tiles, and dish washing.
All conscientious pet owners know the importance of regular pet cleaning and maintenance; the premium Meric pet bathing Gloves make this task easier and more enjoyable. The clever elastic cuffs and the precise length of these convenient gloves give you the confidence to wear them without any chance of water leaking in and getting your sleeves wet.
The exterior of the reliable Meric pet bathing Gloves is made using a blend of latex and PVC to create a durable, textured surface secure for you and your pet fish. A luxuriously comfortable interior lining of soft cashmere not only keeps your hands and arms dry, but also warm in winter. If you have sensitive skin or potential allergic reactions to pet bathing water or marine life, the Meric pet bathing Gloves are an ideal option; the unique features help to restrict any possibility of skin contact. From baths to massages, the Meric Bathing Gloves is the ideal at-home grooming tool for cats, dogs and all of your fur babies Turn a tedious task into strengthening ties with your pets.