Bamboo Java Moss: Beautiful feathery java moss attached to bamboo for all aquariums
LUFFY Bamboo Java Moss: Beautiful feathery java moss attached to bamboo for all aquariums
- BEAUTIFUL TEXTURE --- Native to Southeast Asia, LUFFY Bamboo Java Moss is a dark green species with fine, feathery leaves that look wonderful when they sway in the water
- EASY TO CARE FOR --- LUFFY Bamboo Java Moss is known to be easy to keep, thriving in 59℉ to 83℉, water pH levels of 6 to 8, with medium light.
- ATTACHED TO ORGANIC BAMBOO --- Java Moss attached to bamboo will grow vertically, giving your aquascape height and grandiose. All you have to do is plant the bamboo without covering the moss. Only after it has established, your LUFFY Bamboo Java Moss will start to grow.
- KEEPS WATER CLEAN --- LUFFY Bamboo Java Moss, like most plants, attaches itself to gravel and substrates, preventing them from circulating around your tank, and keeps the water cleaner than ever.
- PROTECTS BABY FISH FROM PREDATORS --- LUFFY Bamboo Java Moss and its feathery leaves make a great place for little fishes, shrimps and fry to hide from cannibalistic adults, giving them a chance to grow bigger and stronger.