Natural Seagrass Edible Chew Mat for Rabbits, Cats, Birds and Other Small Animals
SunGrow Natural Seagrass Edible chew mat for Rabbits, Chinchillas, Guinea Pigs and Rodents by Ideal as Bed for Extra Comfort - Pet Loves chomping, Gnawing and Digging on Hand-Woven Sturdy Grass mat
- ✅ 100% NATURAL AND HAND-WOVEN --- SunGrow Seagrass Mat is a highly sustainable 12" X 12" mat for pets including guinea pig, rabbits, dogs, chinchillas, goffins, hamsters, cockatoos, cats, grays, amazons, eclectus, and macaws. It is made from 100% natural and eco-friendly seagrass fibers. This can also be placed inside a cage, due to its small size.
- ✅ SAFE, EDIBLE & ALLERGEN-FREE --- If your bunny loves to dig and chew, the all-natural SunGrow seagrass mat is ideal. Even the birds love foraging on these mats. This mat doesn't contains any toxins and is virtually allergen-free. So, bring home the SunGrow mat and keep away from dust and diseases.
- ✅ EXTREME RESISTANCE TO WATER --- As seagrass are found in marsh wetlands, they are virtually non-porous. Cleaning stains from the SunGrow seagrass mat is always a breeze and its water absorbent properties make it all the more durable. If your pet pees on it, simply wipe it off with a damp cloth and it will completely neutralize and absorb the odor.
- ✅ MULTI-UTILITY PLAY-MAT --- Allow your creative juices to be flowing with the SunGrow seagrass mat. You can use it as a great bedding option or use as a sugar glider toy or a foot toy. Hide small treats in between the layers and your pet will love spending hours exploring, foraging and chewing. You can also tie some strings at the ends of the mats and make a natural hammock for your hamster cage.
- ✅ SAVE EXPENSIVE ARTIFACTS, CARPETS & FURNITURE FROM THE DAMAGE --- The growing pets love munching on practically anything and everything from carpet to furniture. To stop them, bring home the SunGrow seagrass mat and they will never look back at your furniture.
We Also Recommend
No more scratching with Shampoo + Conditioner -- 2-in-1 shampoo works on different coats, skin problems - Leaves fur soft and sleek, pleasant smell - Need few drops to form lather - Essential-oil rich