2oz. pack Aquarium Temple Plant Seeds - Tropical Hygrophila Plant
2oz. pack Aquarium Temple Plant Seeds --- Vibrant Green Tropical Hygrophila Plant for Freshwater Fish Tanks - Easy to Grow Aquarium Plant - Safe for Shrimp, Goldfish and Guppies
- BEAUTIFUL, BRIGHTLY COLORED AQUATIC PLANT --- Native to South-East Asia, the vibrant green giant hygrophila is commonly used in aquascaping for many reasons besides its natural beauty. The reasonable hardiness and stem reaching to 1.5-3 inches wide and 10-15 inches high make this live aquarium tropical plant perfect for freshwater aquariums especially large tanks.
- IMPROVES WATER COLOR AND QUALITY --- All plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish. The best thing about hygrophila is that it grows fast and helps keep aquarium water clean by removing nitrates, making it an ideal choice for the new aquarists.
- EXCITING, INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR AQUATIC PETS --- This undemanding and extremely attractive giant hygrophila covers a large surface in just a short span of time creating a stunning, dynamic underwater environment. It is completely safe for betta, shrimp, mollies, guppies and other freshwater fish to play in.
- EASY TO GROW WITH MINIMAL MAINTENANCE --- Once you receive your seeds, simply spread the seeds into moist soil along the bottom of your freshwater aquarium. The plant requires moderate sunlight and thrives in 74°-82°F water temperature having an alkalinity of 3 to 8 dKH and a pH of 6.5-7.5.
- NATURALLY SPREADS ACROSS YOUR TANK --- When they are young, they look like the most popular carpeting plants, and when they completely grow, they form a dense, lush stem plants over the floor of your tank or aquarium. The hardened stems and elongated leaves have a creeping growth habit that is highly popular in aquascaping. To promote even quicker growth, simply remove a few leaves from the bottom 1" to 2" of the stem, and new root growth will form from the last node on the stem.
We Also Recommend
Mini Catappa Indian Almond Leaves: Promotes Betta Breeding, Lowers Water Tank pH, Decreases Stress in Fish, Shrimp and Frogs, Improves Habitat, Aquarium Decoration
Luffy Heart Marimo: Perfect gift, aquarium decor, live green aquatic plant
Luffy Giant Marimo Moss Ball: Live green Plants for aquarium fishes