We had so many inquiries on what Marimos are.
Well, Marimo is also known as Lake ball or Moss Balls. It is a rare growth form of the species where the algae grow into large green balls with a velvety appearance. Marimo is a very popular plant in Japan. -The Japanese believe that Marimo will bring good luck and ever-lasting love to your friends or loved ones. It's easy to take care. Just give some water (can be tap water), ceiling light and love! Why we should buy a Marimo or Betta Balls:
- Betta Balls are beautiful marimos that are a great addition for your betta’s tank. They are large, between 1.6 and 2-inches, and add color to your tank.
- AQUATIC BALLS THAT GROW WITH YOUR CHILD --- LUFFY Betta Balls are resilient and can adapt to various tank environments. They are snail proof, and need not to be anchored like many other aquatic plants. Since they grow merely 5 mm a year, they can be the lifelong companions for your children.
- ENTERTAINMENT TOY FOR YOUR BETTA --- Bettas love to move stuff around and mini LUFFY Betta Balls make the perfect toys for your watery pet. Therefore, not only do they help to keep your betta’s environment clean, but they also provide them with entertainment.
- KEEP YOUR BETTA’S HOME MESS-FREE --- Since LUFFY Betta Balls feed on all the dirt, debris, and excreta, they help to prevent the growth of unwanted gunk in the tank, keeping your betta’s ambiance clean. Have a larger tank for your betta? Add a few more LUFFY Betta Balls.
- EASY MAINTENANCE --- LUFFY Betta Balls require practically no maintenance. All they need are some light, fresh water and something to feed off of. Basically, everything you already have in your betta’s tank. The only other additional maintenance is that when you change your betta’s water, you have to give the Betta Balls a squeeze over a sink or bucket to help remove any built up accumulated over time. When done, simply toss it back in the tank. This will retain the round shape of the balls.